MidNite® is a drug-free, non habit-forming sleep aid that does not require a prescription.*
HOW SHOULD YOU TAKE IT?
If you are an adult aged 18 or above who needs help falling asleep or getting back to sleep, here’s how you can take MidNite®:
- Take 1 chewable tablet / gummy orally (water is not necessary).
- Do not take more than two tablets/gummies in a 24-hour period. One tablet/gummy of MidNite® is sufficient in most cases to fall asleep; however, you may take another if necessary.
- MidNite® is a drug-free sleep product containing melatonin which activates your body’s natural sleep cycle.* You should allow for at least 3 hours of sleep after taking MidNite
Keep MidNite® out of reach of children and pets.
- Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing.
- If you have a medical condition or are taking any medication, talk to your doctor before using MidNite®.
- Do not use MidNite® when consuming alcohol, sedatives, or other products which may cause drowsiness.
- After using this product, do not drive, operate machinery, or engage in other activities that require complete mental alertness, until you feel fully awake.
- Talk to your doctor if sleeplessness persists for more than 4 weeks.
- This product is not for long term, continuous use.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.